INTERNSHIP FOR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT
The Tanzania Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance (TCSAA) is a platform for the promotion of Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) across United Republic of Tanzania (Mainland and Zanzibar), with the aim of creating a truly national and broad-based forum on Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) in Tanzania through effective linkages with key CSA initiatives at the Region, Africa and Global levels. It was established in December 2016 with the aim to facilitate the sharing of information, knowledge, and experiences on issues related to CSA and engage in actions that seek to influence Policy, Advocacy & Communications; Knowledge Management & Best Practices as well as Technical & Resource Mobilization in the country.
TCSAA fosters to:
- Collaboratively advocate for appropriate CSA enabling environment and collectively find solutions to systemic barriers that inhibit adoption and up-scaling of CSA in Tanzania with particular considerations on women and youths
- Catalyze research and innovations that enhance adoption and scaling up of CSA in Tanzania with major emphasis on pro-poor and gender responsive technologies and innovations invention
- Promote CSA best practices, knowledge management and learning among stakeholders
- Create inclusive transformational partnerships that enhance sustainable resource mobilization and increased investments in CSA, and
- Collaborate with like-minded organizations in the Regions (EAC, SADC), Africa and globally for knowledge and experience sharing.
For more information about TCSAA please visit our website: www.tanzaniacsaalliance.or.tz
TCSAA in collaboration with the IITA (International Institute for Tropical Agriculture) and through the Capacity Building for Resilience Food Security Project in Tanzania funded by the USAID, seek to recruit a qualified intern from a reputable IT institution for website and social media content management for enhanced visibility of the activities by the TCSAA members on the TCSAA website.
The intern will be responsible to review, advise, upload and disseminate via TCSAA social media accounts relevant activities shared by the members and ensure the website is adequately updated with most recent content received from the TCSAA members.
The internship would involve not less than 4 working hours /week for a period of 3-months. The intern will be working under the direct supervision of the TCSAA – National Coordinator who will be sharing contents for uploading and dissemination via social media on regular basis.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- LapTop with internet access
- Demonstrated experience with website management skills and social media content management.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Demonstrated English command and good analytical skills.
Submission of application
If you are interested please submit your application and resume to TCSAA’s Coordinator via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com by 1600hrs by 20th May 2020. Note, however, that only shortlisted candidates will be called for a brief interview before 31st May 2020.